Per person sharing per night
Each tent is furnished with the following
- Wooden entrance door to bedroom and bathroom
- Adjustable canvas flaps for windows and mesh to keep the insects out.
- Solar main and bedside lights
- Bedside tables, chest of drawers and open style hanging rail with hangers.
- Mosquito nets and amenities (body lotions, body wash, shampoo, insect repellent and hand soap)
- All bedding and towels are provided 7. 2 x single beds or 1 x queen size bed
- En-suite bathrooms with shower, flush toilet and hand basin (hot and cold running water) – Gas powered
- Corner stand fan
Camp Includes the following
The general bush camp area encompasses of a covered (thatch/grass roof) safari style dining & lounge area, kitchen, staff accommodation and a central African fireplace (boma) – a perfect spot to relive safari experiences around the fire. Your African safari is hosted by a guide and tracker, and the camp is owner managed. We do operate a bar, where guests can ask their guide/tracker for a drink, all drinks are excluded in your nightly fare and can be settled in cash/credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) at camp upon check out. We have deliberately decided to keep the camp undeveloped, so as to better blend into the environment, and offer guests an undisturbed wilderness experience.